Thumb Turn Euro Cylinder Anti Snap Lock
- 6-pin locking mechanism
- Available in nickel or brass
- 3 keys supplied
- BS EN 1303 accredited
Simple and easy to use, a thumb turn cylinder means you can lock and unlock your door internally without the use of a key.
These thumb turn locks can be supplied as keyed alike, meaning you can use the same key for multiple locks. Extra keys are also available.
Our euro locks have the following technology:
- Anti-Snap – sacrificial cuts protecting the cam
- Anti-Pick – protecting against lock picking
- Anti-Drill – pins in cylinder making drilling ineffective
- Anti-Bump – resistance from “tapping” attacks
T30/30, T32/32, T35/35, T35/45, T35/55, T35/60, T40/40, T40/45, T40/50, T45/35, T45/50, T45/55, T50/40, T50/45, T50/50, T55/35, T55/40, T55/45, T60/35
Brass, Satin Nickel
None, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5